Lake fishing across Washington State was great this year, and for those of you ready to keep on fishing, it ain’t over just yet! Just as I was ready to put my trout fishing gear to rest for the season, a recent WDFW announcement got me fired back up for some great fall fishing opportunities!
Lakes across the state are receiving a second round of stocking this fall. Many other lakes were planted with tens of thousands of trout in October. Check out these lakes scheduled for more trout in November!
- Snohomish County: Tye, Silver Lake, and Ballinger lakes
- King County: Green Lake and Beaver Lake
- Clark County: Klineline Pond
- Cowlitz County: Kress Lake
- Chelan County: Roses Lake
- Klickitat County: Rowland Lake
- Lewis County: Fort Borst Park Pond and South Lewis County Park Pond
- Mason County: Spencer Lake
- Pierce County: American and Tanwax lakes
- Skagit County: Campbell Lake
- Thurston County: Black, Long, Offut, and Ward lakes
Check out the full schedule for Washington Lake Stocking here. I’ll be looking for the next weather break to hit my local lake!