We have just been given the green light, many Washington beaches are open for Razor Clamming this weekend! This is going to be one fun filled weekend for many lucky Washington clammers.
With early tides this weekend, we have 5 days of digging, and the first 3 days are daylight digs.
The weather for the Washington coast looks pleasant, with little chance of rain.
The daily limit is 15 Razor Clams. By law, we must keep the first 15 we dig whether they are small or broken shelled.
Here are the tides & beaches for this weekend’s digs:
- March 7, Thursday, 3:06 p.m., +0.3 ft., Twin Harbors
- March 8, Friday, 4:01 p.m., 0.0 ft., Twin Harbors, Long Beach
- March 9, Saturday, 4:50 p.m., -0.2 ft., Twin Harbors, Long Beach, Copalis and Mocrocks
- March 10, Sunday, 6:33 p.m., -0.2 ft., Twin Harbors, Long Beach, Copalis and Mocrocks
- March 11, Monday, 7:12 p.m., 0.0, Twin Harbors
Here is the official WDFW PRESS RELEASE FOR THIS WEEKEND